Coming Back to Jiu Jitsu
May 26, 2020
To Axis Members,
We are pleased to announce all Adults & Kids classes at HQ will be returning to normal from next Tuesday 2nd June.
- We have added an additional female lunch class on Wednesday 12-1pm
- Last Saturday of every month we will be running a female open mat from 11am-12pm, this will be open to female BJJ practitioners from all clubs.
- Our Riccarton branch is now permanently closed.
- We will be expanding HQ with additional mat spaces, new changing rooms and showers in the near future! Watch this space.
- We are working on adding additional no-gi classes with Sam Belkin to the HQ timetable and will confirm these within the next few weeks.
- Queen’s Birthday 1st June, Monday 12pm open mats
- If you have put your membership on hold over the lockdown period, please contact us to reinstate.
- Please ensure a high level of cleanliness is adhered to and if you or someone you know is feeling unwell, please stay home.
- Sign-ins are still required
- We encourage parents to maintain social distancing. Please sign in for your children if they are unable, and at this stage we recommend no spectators. Please use a pick up and drop off method with no earlier or later than 15 min before and after classes.
Once again we would like to thank all our members that have supported us during this period, and we look forward to having you back on the mats.